General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of our Web Site
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use for the website, all laws and regulations applicable to us, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws as may be applicable to you. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you may immediately discontinue the use or access of this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to access the website and only download one copy of the materials (information or software) from this website for personal, non-commercial use only, where provided as a download. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may make you liable for prosecution for the violation. Upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format. All content will continue to be in our ownership.
The materials on this website are provided “as is”. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, We do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall we or our constituents or suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on our website, even if we or our authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errors:
The materials appearing on our website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to our web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Karnataka without regard to its conflict of law provisions.